Reblog this if a medical professional has ever treated you like shit or fucked up your diagnosis or was just generally wrong.
“I’m a horrible father”
THE BEST PART IS THE GIRL IN THE MIDDLE JUST SO DONE
AND THE FACT THAT THIS FAMILY IS MORE MULTI CULTURAL THAN A PUBLIC SCHOOL HEALTH CLASS TEXTBOOK
The girl in the middle is just like “Damn it, Dad.”
Good morning! Give some love today and make good choices!
Basically, when I have nothing immediate to work on at my job, I just make infographics that are relevant to intimate partner violence. So here’s another one — this one an overview of teen dating violence.
But as I was making it, I was thinking, “OH FUCK. I REALLY SHOULD MAKE ONE THAT’S JUST ABOUT TECHNOLOGICAL ABUSE!” since that one is so confusing and so ~new~ and difficult to detect. So guess what I’m gonna do now…
And FYI. All of these stats and information came from Love Is Respect, which is such an amazing organization. If you or someone you know is experiencing teen dating violence, I highly, highly recommend them.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
This is real. And I don’t usually post things of such serious nature but, for some reason, I feel like some people need to see this.
Dog one kills me
I took these last year while cleaning up after a particularly inky self portrait session and today I fell in love with them.